Basic instructions for GitHub pages are here.
- Learn how to use a good text editor. Good choices:
- Download and install Git for Windows.
- Download and run the latest Ruby+Devkit from Ruby Installer.
- Download a copy of the simple-pages repository and rename it to your own project’s name.
- In the project folder, run
update.bat. This will take a few minutes to download and build various Ruby packages from the Internet.
A browser tab should open with a preview of your new site! Next you can
customize your site with
index.md and start writing posts.